Apprenticeships and Traineeships
CQUniversity has a range of apprenticeship and traineeship courses available.
Apprenticeships and traineeships combine the benefits of structured training and paid employment. Undertaken on a full-time, part-time or school-based basis, apprenticeships and traineeships enable you to learn a trade or skill and receive a nationally accredited qualification.
Traineeships can be one to two years in a range of vocational areas, while apprenticeships usually last three to four years to become a qualified trades-person.
How do I secure an apprenticeship or traineeship?
- Traineeships and apprenticeships need to be secured with an employer before you can start your study. Your employer will then work with CQUniversity to create a training program that is right for you.
- To apply for an apprenticeship or traineeship, visit the Australian Government Australian Apprenticeships website and follow the steps to become an apprentice
Are you looking for training for your apprentice or trainee?
If you employ apprentices or trainees and are seeking a trusted local TAFE training provider, you’ll find everything you need at CQUniversity. Our expert teachers deliver quality and industry relevant training to ensure your apprentices and trainees gain the knowledge and skills needed to succeed. Our apprenticeship and traineeship courses cover a huge array of areas including:
- automotive engineering and technology
- electrical and electronic engineering and technology
- manufacturing engineering and technology
- mechanical and industrial engineering and technology
The following courses are offered as apprenticeships or traineeships to help you achieve your business goals.
To find out more please contact us on 13 27 86.
- AHC30916 - Certificate III in Landscapte Construction
- AHC31016 - Certificate III in Parks and Gardens