- International Collaboration for Occupational Resilience (ICOR)
- Koala Research - CQ
- Physical Activity Research Group
CQUniversity engages in national and international research with a range of formal and informal partnerships. CQUniversity is affiliated with the following research organisations:
- Bushfire and Natural Hazards Cooperative Research Centre (BNHRC) – Participating Organisation
- Rail Manufacturing Cooperative Centre (RMCRC) – R&D Participant
- The Lowitja Institute – R&D Participant
- Australasian Centre for Rail Innovation (ACRI) – R&D Participant
Designation and Review
To seek designation as a research centre refer to the policy Research Centres and Institutes.
The University will normally initiate a formal performance review of each Institute or centre on a triennial basis. Every second triennial review will include a recommendation regarding designation for a further six-year period. Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) may at any time, following appropriate notice, initiate an ad hoc review (policy as above).