Facts and Figures
CQUniversity at a glance
- Recognised among the 600 universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World Rankings.
- Recognised within the world’s top 650 universities by QS World University Rankings.
- Ranked as one of the world’s best universities under 50 years of age by Times Higher education and QS World University Rankings.
- 79.9% full-time domestic graduate employment rate (within the first four months of graduation) (sector average 71.9%).*
- Consistently ranked among the top universities for graduate starting salaries.*
- Five stars for full-time employment, starting salary and social equity.**
- More than 40 years of experience in the delivery of distance education.
- Largest geographical footprint of any Australian university with a campus presence in every mainland state of Australia.
- More than 300 programs and courses available to study across six areas of discipline, from short course and certificate level through to PhD.
- More than $220 million invested in facilities and capital works over five years.
- 30,000 plus students from more than 70 countries.
- More than 13,000 students studying via distance education.
- More than 16,000 students studying on-campus.
- More than 5,000 international students.
- More than 100,000 registered alumni based across the globe.
- More than 2,500 full-time staff.
- More than $3 million worth of donor and equity scholarships available to students.
- Seamless pathway programs between vocational and tertiary programs and vice versa.
- Student leadership opportunities.
- Academic learning support in the areas of academic writing, science, mathematics and computing.
- Student support services including counselling, career and program advice, accessibility support, financial assistance and scholarships.
- Numerous global outbound study opportunities.
- National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS) accredited institution.
* According to the Graduate Outcomes Survey 2016-18
** The Good Universities Guide
|Vocational Education and Training||9415||8709||7402|
|Undergraduate and non-award||15 108||16 298||16 344|
|Research Higher Degree||428||412||407|
*Data correct as at 22 June 2018