CQUniversity at a glance
- Recognised among the top 800 universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World Rankings.
- Recognised within the world’s top 700 universities by QS World University Rankings.
- Highest graduate employment rate of any Queensland-based university and the second highest nationally with an 86.9% full-time domestic graduate employment rate (within the first four months of graduation) compared to the sector average of 69.2%*.
- Consistently ranked among the top universities for graduate starting salaries.*
- Five stars for full-time employment, starting salary, postgraduate starting salaries and skills development, social equity and first generation.**
- More than 50 years of experience in the delivery of distance education.
- Largest geographical footprint of any Australian university with a campus presence in every mainland state of Australia.
- More than 300 courses available to study across six areas of discipline, from short course and certificate level through to PhD.
- More than $250 million invested in facilities and capital works over five years.
- 30,000 plus students from more than 70 countries.
- More than 13,000 students studying via distance education.
- More than 16,000 students studying on-campus.
- More than 5,000+ international students.
- More than 130,000+ registered alumni based across the globe.
- More than 2,500+ full-time staff.
- More than $3 million worth of donor-funded scholarships available to students.
- Seamless pathway programs between vocational and tertiary programs and vice versa.
- Student leadership opportunities.
- Academic learning support in the areas of academic writing, science, mathematics and computing.
- Student support services including counselling, career and program advice, accessibility support, financial assistance and scholarships.
- Hundreds of global outbound study opportunities.
- National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS) accredited institution.
* QILT 2022 Graduate Outcomes Survey
** The Good Universities Guide 2023
Vocational Education and Training
Undergraduate and non-award
Research Higher Degree