Ranked as one of the most liveable cities in the world, Adelaide is noted for its many festivals, its food, wine and culture and its long beach fronts. In this city you will discover superb architecture, cultural boulevards, surrounding parklands and wide streets, being home to attractions such as the Adelaide Botanic Gardens, Zoo and North Terrace.
CQUniversity Adelaide is situated to the south-west of the city within close proximity to the Adelaide Showgrounds, making it easily accessible to various forms of public transport. The Campus is home to The Appleton Institute, a multidisciplinary research hub. The institute specialises in research, teaching and community engagement in a wide range of areas including safety science, sleep and fatigue, human factors and safety management, applied psychology, human-animal interaction, and cultural anthropology.
With a campus-based right here in Adelaide to support your online study, CQUniversity offers courses that can take you anywhere.
Some of our courses in disciplines like emergency services, occupational health and safety, psychology and information technology are now delivered on campus, providing students with access to our small class sizes which encourage a personalised and interactive learning experience, and provide an opportunity for students to build strong and highly valuable relationships with the teaching staff and their fellow peers.
At CQUniversity, we've made it easier to balance study with work and family. With a strong commitment to providing a quality online study, you can study at home, at your own pace, while enjoying great local facilities, including a state-of-the-art sleep research centre, the latest in online learning and supportive lecturers.
Adelaide is the capital city of South Australia and has a population of 1.23 million people. Adelaide is a culturally diverse city that is known for its food, wine and café culture. Known as the event city, Adelaide stages events including; Adelaide Festival, Adelaide Fringe, WOMADelaide, Adelaide Cabaret Festival, Adelaide International Guitar Festival, Adelaide Film Festival, Come Out Festival (youth), Feast Festival (gay and lesbian), Carnevale (Italian), Glendi (Greek) and Schutzenfest (German). Adelaide is home to the Appleton Institute, a multidisciplinary research hub providing a physical presence for CQUniversity.
- Brand new, start-of-the-art sleep laboratory with six bedrooms and time-isolation capabilities
- Interactive rail simulator
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities
- Free Wi-Fi for students
- Online Study Centre
- Tutorial meeting rooms available for you to form study groups
- Multimedia meeting facilities with state of the art video conference facilities*
- Student social areas to engage with other students and staff
- Presentation areas available for information sessions and meetings*
- Support staff on hand to assist with student enquiries
- Lecture Theatres
- Computer labs
- External café located nearby.
* Bookings may be required, some facilities available only outside of set class times.