CQUniversity Adelaide is situated to the south-west of the city within close proximity to the Adelaide Showgrounds, making it easily accessible to various forms of public transport. The campus is also home to The Appleton Institute, a multidisciplinary research hub. The institute specialises in research, teaching and community engagement in a wide range of areas including safety science, sleep and fatigue, human factors and safety management, applied psychology, human-animal interaction, and cultural anthropology.
With a campus-based right here in Adelaide as well as partner Regional University Centres in Berri, Murray River, Port Pirie and Port Augusta to support your online study, CQUniversity offers courses that can take you anywhere.
Some of our courses in disciplines like occupational health and safety, paramedical science and psychology are now delivered on campus, providing students with access to our small class sizes which encourage a personalised and interactive learning experience and provide an opportunity for students to build strong and highly valuable relationships with the teaching staff and their fellow peers.
At CQUniversity, we've made it easier to balance study with work and family. With a strong commitment to providing a quality online study, you can study at home, at your own pace, while enjoying great local facilities, including a state-of-the-art sleep research centre, the latest in online learning and supportive lecturers.
Adelaide is the capital city of South Australia and is also voted the 26th best city in the world to study in 2019 (QS Best Student Cities 2019). Adelaide is a culturally diverse city that is ranked as one of the most liveable cities in the world, the city is noted for its many festivals, its food, wine and culture and its long beach fronts. You will discover superb architecture, cultural boulevards, surrounding parklands, wide streets and attractions such as the Adelaide Botanic Gardens, Zoo and North Terrace.
- Brand new, start-of-the-art sleep laboratory with six bedrooms and time-isolation capabilities
- Interactive rail simulator
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities
- Free Wi-Fi for students
- Online Study Centre
- Tutorial meeting rooms available for you to form study groups
- Multimedia meeting facilities with state of the art video conference facilities*
- Student social areas to engage with other students and staff
- Presentation areas available for information sessions and meetings*
- Support staff on hand to assist with student enquiries
- Lecture Theatres
- Computer labs
- External café located nearby.
* Bookings may be required, some facilities available only outside of set class times.