The University maintains a collection of archival material that documents our history and all our predecessor institutions.
This information is permanently kept by us and after a period of time, may be accessed by the public, local researchers and others.
Some of the archival materials found in our collection include:
- Information relating to the University's establishment
- Pre-CQUni institutions (QITC, CIAE, UCCQ)
- Council agendas, minutes and associated papers
- Academic Board agendas, minutes and associated papers
- Student Handbooks
- Examination papers - master set
- University publications (CIAO, UCQ Newsletter etc.)
- Annual reports
- Photographs - buildings, grounds, graduations, events etc.
You cannot remove any archived material and material can only be accessed within the records office or in electronic format.