Graduate Certificate in Management - CH76
The Graduate Certificate in Management will provide you with skills required to both initiate and develop plans that efficiently meet management goals. This course is an entry pathway to CQUniversity's Graduate Diplomas of Human Resource Management, International Business and Marketing.
Online, On Campus
0.5 years full-time, 1 years part-time
Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Online
The Graduate Certificate in Management is designed for students from a broad range of professions.
On successful completion of this course, you will have acquired the skills necessary to manage real-world business situations at operational and supervisory levels. You will learn about the key principles and practices of an effective and efficient business and gain a competitive edge for success in dynamic business environments.
The Graduate Certificate in Management is designed to develop foundation knowledge and skills in the business discipline to enable you to successfully progress to Graduate Diploma or Masters studies in business-related disciplines such as human resource management, business, marketing and business management.
|Core Units||4||Major Units||None|
You are required to complete four core units.
For information on the units, you could study as part of this course, visit the Handbook and select the "Course Structure" tab.
CREDIT TRANSFER INFORMATION
If you have already completed study relevant to the course you have enrolled in, you may be eligible for credit transfer.
If you want to learn how business works, and like to strategise and manage, a course in business may be for you. There are no limitations to where a business qualification can take you. Choose from a broad spectrum of fields, and develop highly desired, transferable skills such as team work and communication.
BROAD COURSE OPTIONS
CQUniversity’s suite of postgraduate management and MBA degrees provides you with the versatility to study a course that is aligned to your learning needs.
If you are a business professional seeking a qualification to support your experience or you are seeking career advancement, then one of our study options will be a strong fit with your management and leadership aspirations.
Our postgraduate management and Master of Business Administration courses are designed to maximise your management and leadership potential, choose from:
- Graduate Certificate in Management (CH76)
- Master of Business Management (CL21)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (CC51)
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration (CC52)
- Master of Business Administration (CL20)
- Master of Business Administration Leadership (CL29)
FLEXIBLE STUDY OPTIONS
Benefit from the flexibility to study in a way that suits you with on-campus and online options available. Our Master of Business Management is available to study on campus in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney or online giving you the flexibility to study in a way that suits you.
If you are an online student, you will benefit from the latest in learning technology that keeps you connected and supported throughout your studies.
GRADUATE WORK READY
At CQUniversity, we provide the right mix of theory and practical experiences to ensure you graduate work-ready, making you attractive to employers and helping to broaden your career opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to gain crucial life-long learning and transferable generic skills, such as critical thinking and problem-solving. You will be able to apply these skills to a range of employment opportunities and life situations.
QUALITY EDUCATION, WHEREVER YOU ARE
Between our reputation for learning, teaching and research, our renowned online education offering, being internationally recognised for our focus on Social Innovation and our status as Australia's largest regional university, rest assured you will get a world-class education when you choose CQUniversity. Our graduates are some of the most sought-after in Australia, due to our reputation for work-integrated learning and industry-aligned courses, and experience some of the nation's best graduate outcomes in terms of full-time employment and starting salary. CQUni is also regarded as the nation's most inclusive and engaged university, with our award-winning academic and research staff making a real impact on the communities and industries we serve.
|Term 1 - 2023||Brisbane Melbourne Sydney|
|Term 2 - 2022||Brisbane Melbourne Sydney|
|Term 2 - 2023||Brisbane Melbourne Sydney|
|Term 3 - 2022||Brisbane Melbourne Sydney|
|Term 3 - 2023||Brisbane Melbourne Sydney|
|Term 1 - 2023||Available Online|
|Term 2 - 2022||Available Online|
|Term 2 - 2023||Available Online|
|Term 3 - 2022||Available Online|
|Term 3 - 2023||Available Online|
To gain entry to this course you must have:
- a completed bachelor degree in any discipline from an Australian university or college or equivalent; or
- a recognised diploma and two years' relevant business experience; or
- a minimum of five years' relevant professional experience may enrol in this course.
International students should visit our International-Students website for further information including English language requirements.NOTE:International English Language (IELTS Academic) Overall band score of 6.5 (with no individual band score of less than 6.0) will be required for students seeking entry to the MBA.ALL students seeking entry to the MBA will require 3 years relevant work experience in order to be admitted, please refer to the entry requirements for Masters courses as listed in individual handbook pages.
Work Experience Definitions
Managerial or professional work experience must have included direct, personal involvement in decision-making responsibility in a range of areas such as budgeting, marketing, HRM, staffing, project management, financial management, process management, or other relevant professional experience. If you are an international student please visit www.cqu.edu.au/international-students for further information including English language requirements.
Security RequirementsNo information available at this time.
Health RequirementsNo information available at this time.
The Graduate Certificate in Management provides you with opportunities to study contemporary management practices. As a graduate, you will be able to target employment in the areas of business consultation and middle to high-level business management.
|2022 Indicative Fees|
|International Indicative First Term Fee||$16,050.00|
|International Indicative First Year Fee||$16,050.00|
Please note the following important information:
- Fees are in Australian dollars (A$).
- Fees are indicative only and do not cover additional costs such as textbooks, accommodation, visa applications, OSHC, general living etc.
- Fees are based on a full-time study load and the final fee payable will be determined by your selection of units and if any credit was awarded for recognition of prior learning.
- The University reserves the right to amend fees at any time during the course. Fees are reviewed yearly and may increase in the following year to enable CQUniversity to continue to provide quality services and facilities to students.
- Courses are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
- It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the entry requirements and prerequisites of the courses you wish to undertake.
- The typical annual fee shown provides an estimate of the tuition fees for the first year of the course in the same academic year. This estimate assumes a full-time study load of 4 units per term (based on two terms).
- Students not on an Australian student visa can only undertake courses online from an overseas location.
- Courses undertaken online may be studied on a full-time or part-time mode.
- International students studying on-campus in Australia may take no more than 33 per cent of their entire course by online education, and this option cannot be taken in its entirety during a compulsory term (Term 1 and Term 2).
Please refer to our international course fees page.
We offer a range of scholarships to support international students and encourage you to apply for one that's right for you.