Please enter your question/keywords in the field below:
At CQUniversity we offer a variety of support services to assist our students to develop the personal resilience and skills needed to achieve both their academic and personal goals. Support services include personal counselling, accessibility, student mentors, and indigenous engagement.
The Student Advocacy Officer can provide guidance and assist with academic appeals, student grievances and complaints, and navigating University policies and procedures. You can contact the Student Advocacy Officer on 07 4930 6880 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask a Question
Can not find what you are looking for? Ask a more detailed question and we will get back to you.
- What is the Student Services and Amenities Fee?
- How do I order an Academic Transcript or Statement of Attainment?
- How do I find important term dates?
- How do I apply for credit or recognition of prior learning (RPL)?
- Can I apply for a deferred exam?
- What TAFE subsidised training is available at CQUniversity?
- What support and advocacy services are available to CQUniversity students?
- How do I get a student ID card?
- What is MyCentre?