Please enter your question/keywords in the field below:
All CQUniversity students, part-time and full-time, are charged a Student Services and Amenities Fee to fund and improve services and amenities of a non-academic nature.
For more information, please click here.
Ask a Question
Can not find what you are looking for? Ask a more detailed question and we will get back to you.
- What is the Student Services and Amenities Fee?
- How do I order an Academic Transcript or Statement of Attainment?
- How do I find important term dates?
- How do I apply for credit or recognition of prior learning (RPL)?
- Can I apply for a deferred exam?
- What TAFE subsidised training is available at CQUniversity?
- What support and advocacy services are available to CQUniversity students?
- How do I get a student ID card?
- What is MyCentre?