Please enter your question/keywords in the field below:
We are able to grant deferred examinations in certain circumstances.
If you have been ill or experienced a difficult circumstance that prevented you from sitting your exam in the official examination period, you can apply to undertake this exam at a later (deferred) date.
To apply, log into MyCentre, click the ‘Forms’ tile and complete the ‘Request for Deferred Exam’ online form. Ensure you submit this form for approval within five (5) working days after the official standard exam date.
If you need further information about the deferred exam process, including guidelines and assessment, refer to the Assessment Policy and Procedure (Higher Education Coursework) found on the CQUni Policy website.
Ask a Question
Can not find what you are looking for? Ask a more detailed question and we will get back to you.
- What is the Student Services and Amenities Fee?
- How do I order an Academic Transcript or Statement of Attainment?
- How do I find important term dates?
- How do I apply for credit or recognition of prior learning (RPL)?
- Can I apply for a deferred exam?
- What TAFE subsidised training is available at CQUniversity?
- What support and advocacy services are available to CQUniversity students?
- How do I get a student ID card?
- What is MyCentre?