Using Library Databases
- CQUniversity library databases are available to CQUniversity students and staff only.
- Any person who is 18 or older can visit a CQUniversity campus library in person and apply for annual membership (valid until 31 December each year).
- Special arrangements are also in place for local high school students enrolled in a SUN (Start University Now) course.
- Applicants must show identification and current address, and agree to abide by the Borrowing Regulations.
Using Library Spaces & Facilities
- Community members are welcome to use the study spaces in any campus library, however, you are not able to book study rooms.
- The CQUniversity computers and network are available to CQUniversity students and staff only, however you are welcome to bring your own device to use within the library.
- Printing and photocopying are only available to CQUniversity students and staff.