Borrowing Regulations for Alumni, Students from Other Universities and Community Members
If you are an Alumni, community member or student from another university you can borrow up to 10 items from the Library’s general collection for 21 days.
- Students and staff of CQUniversity have prior claim on all library materials.
- Renewals will not be permitted if the item is requested by another borrower.
- Borrowing from the short loan, distance and class set collections is not available.
- Requesting of items is not available.
- You are responsible for returning the items you borrow in good condition.
If you have overdue items you will be blocked from borrowing further items or renewing items. The library will notify you when you must return these items (or replace them with a copy of the same or a later edition) to avoid charges. If the items are not returned or replaced by this date, the you will be required to:
- Pay a replacement charge of $150.00 (incl. GST)
Borrowing privileges will be reinstated once all overdue items have been returned and any appropriate charges have been paid.
Lost or damaged items
If an item is lost or damaged, then you will be required to:
- Replace the item (the library will accept a copy of the same or a later edition), OR
- pay a replacement charge of $150.00 (incl. GST).