Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
|Duration||0.5 years full-time, 1 year part-time|
|Next start term||Term 1, 2024|
|Study mode||On Campus, Online|
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration will provide you with opportunities to study a broad range of topics relating to aspects of organisational management. You will develop the creative, analytical and interpersonal capabilities crucial for successful business leadership. The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration allows articulation into the Graduate Diploma of Business Administration, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other Masters courses depending on your previous work experience and study.
- Authentic Learning Experiences
- Experienced Teaching Team
- Seamless Pathways
Upon successful completion of the course, you may consider targeting employment in the areas of business consultation, or middle to high-level business management.
Structure & Availability
You are required to complete a total of four core units.
For information on the units, you could study as part of this course, visit the Handbook and select the "Course Structure" tab.
CREDIT TRANSFER INFORMATION
If you have already completed study relevant to the course you have enrolled in, you may be eligible for credit transfer.
|Term 1, 2024||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Term 2, 2024||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Term 1, 2024||Available Online|
|Term 2, 2024||Available Online|
Majors and minors are not applicable to this course.
Prospective students must satisfy at least one of the following criteria to enrol in this course:
- a completed bachelor degree in any discipline from an Australian university or college or equivalent and three years relevant business or professional experience; or
- a recognised diploma and three years relevant business or professional experience; or
- a minimum of five years relevant managerial or professional experience
All prospective students must attach a current Curriculum Vitae or Resume to their application.
International English Language (IELTS Academic) overall band score of 6.5 (with no individual band score of less than 6.0) will be required for students seeking entry to this course.
ALL students seeking entry to the MBA following the successful completion of the Graduate Certificate will require a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in order to be admitted. Please refer to the entry requirements for other Masters courses as listed in individual handbook pages.
Fees & Scholarships
2023 Indicative Fees
|International Indicative First Term Fee||A$16,680|
|International Indicative First Year Fee||A$16,680|
Please note the following important information:
- Fees are in Australian dollars (A$).
- Fees are indicative only and do not cover additional costs such as textbooks, accommodation, visa applications, OSHC, general living etc.
- Fees are based on a full-time study load and the final fee payable will be determined by your selection of units and if any credit was awarded for recognition of prior learning.
- The University reserves the right to amend fees at any time during the course. Fees are reviewed yearly and may increase in the following year to enable CQUniversity to continue to provide quality services and facilities to students.
- Courses are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
- It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the entry requirements and prerequisites of the courses you wish to undertake.
- The typical annual fee shown provides an estimate of the tuition fees for the first year of the course in the same academic year. This estimate assumes a full-time study load of 4 units per term (based on two terms).
- Students not on an Australian student visa can only undertake courses online from an overseas location.
- Courses undertaken online may be studied on a full-time or part-time mode.
- International students studying on-campus in Australia may take no more than 33 per cent of their entire course by online education, and this option cannot be taken in its entirety during a compulsory term (Term 1 and Term 2).
Please refer to our international course fees page.
How to apply
Our easy to use online application system for international students will guide you through the process of applying for a course at CQUniversity Australia.