Graduate Diploma of Professional Accounting
|Duration||1 year full-time, 2 years part-time|
|Next start term||Term 3, 2023|
|Study mode||On Campus, Online|
If you are interested in a career change and are interested in redirecting your career towards the field of accounting then this course is ideal for you. On completion of this course, you can articulate to the Master of Professional Accounting, which is accredited by the professional accounting bodies in Australia. You will receive full credit for the units completed in the Graduate Diploma of Professional Accounting.
- Authentic Learning Experiences
- Experienced Teaching Team
- Seamless Pathways
This course is suitable for you if you are interested in employment in accounting and financial management orientated careers. Potential fields of employment include financial accounting, management accounting, taxation auditing, teaching finance, banking management, administration, consulting or business advisory services.
Structure & Availability
You are required to complete a total of eight core units.
For information on the units, you could study as part of this course, visit the Handbook and select the "Course Structure" tab.
CREDIT TRANSFER INFORMATION
If you have already completed study relevant to the course you have enrolled in, you may be eligible for credit transfer.
|Term 3, 2023||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Term 1, 2024||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Term 2, 2024||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Term 3, 2024||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Term 3, 2023||Available Online|
|Term 1, 2024||Available Online|
|Term 2, 2024||Available Online|
|Term 3, 2024||Available Online|
Majors and minors are not applicable to this course.
No information is available at this time.
IELTS Academic: 6.0 with no individual band score of less than 5.5
TOEFL Internet-based: Overall score of 75 with no score less than 17
Pearson Test of English Academic: Overall score of 54 with no score less than 46
To gain entry to this course, students must have:
- The CQUniversity Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting; or
- A non-accounting undergraduate degree in any discipline from an Australian university, or equivalent from an overseas institution; or
- An AQF equivalent accounting bachelor degree received from an overseas institution or organisation, that does not meet accreditation with an Australian Accounting registration body for associate membership purposes.
Students who have successfully completed the CQUniversity Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting will be eligible to apply for credit for units already completed.
Fees & Scholarships
2023 Indicative Fees
|International Indicative First Term Fee||A$16,680|
|International Indicative First Year Fee||A$33,360|
Please note the following important information:
- Fees are in Australian dollars (A$).
- Fees are indicative only and do not cover additional costs such as textbooks, accommodation, visa applications, OSHC, general living etc.
- Fees are based on a full-time study load and the final fee payable will be determined by your selection of units and if any credit was awarded for recognition of prior learning.
- The University reserves the right to amend fees at any time during the course. Fees are reviewed yearly and may increase in the following year to enable CQUniversity to continue to provide quality services and facilities to students.
- Courses are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
- It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the entry requirements and prerequisites of the courses you wish to undertake.
- The typical annual fee shown provides an estimate of the tuition fees for the first year of the course in the same academic year. This estimate assumes a full-time study load of 4 units per term (based on two terms).
- Students not on an Australian student visa can only undertake courses online from an overseas location.
- Courses undertaken online may be studied on a full-time or part-time mode.
- International students studying on-campus in Australia may take no more than 33 per cent of their entire course by online education, and this option cannot be taken in its entirety during a compulsory term (Term 1 and Term 2).
Please refer to our international course fees page.
How to apply
Our easy to use online application system for international students will guide you through the process of applying for a course at CQUniversity Australia.