Graduate Certificate in Asset and Maintenance Management
|Duration||1 year full-time, 2 years part-time|
|Next start term||Term 1, 2024|
If you are a maintenance practitioner with experience in the field, the Graduate Certificate in Asset and Maintenance Management is ideal to advance your career. Gain formal credentials that build on your industry experience and provide foundational knowledge in maintenance philosophy, strategies, systems, resourcing and the ability to make sustainable, safe and cost-effective solutions. This course is delivered part-time and provides a relevant professional development study option in asset and maintenance management for those working in maintenance engineering, or maintenance and asset management-related roles. During your studies, you will apply the theory and techniques you learn to real-world assessments that draw on your experience in the asset and maintenance industry.
The Graduate Certificate in Asset and Maintenance Management is innovative and practical in its approach, providing you with the ability to excel in the field of maintenance, reliability and engineering management. The course is suited to those currently employed in the areas of maintenance engineering or maintenance and asset management who would like to advance their careers through the professional development of their knowledge, skills and qualifications.
The Graduate Certificate in Asset and Maintenance Management is specifically tailored to people currently working in the field of asset and/or maintenance management who would like to upgrade their qualifications and skills.
The development of these courses has been in response to strong demand from industry, and each unit has been designed and developed in close collaboration with industry partners.
This course of study is designed for industry professionals who are currently employed in asset and/or maintenance management-related positions. Some assessment items will require you to apply the technical content you are learning in the workplace.
- Industry Relevant
- Flexible Online Study
- Residential Schools
My online course was offered to a very high standard, exceeding my expectations. My learning was enhanced by the excellent study resources, technology platforms, teaching and support staff. I am now able to make significant contributions to my organisation.
Master of Asset and Maintenance Management I Papua New Guinea
Completion of the Graduate Certificate in Asset and Maintenance Management will enable you to pursue employment opportunities in roles such as asset coordinator; condition monitoring technologist, maintenance planner, specialist maintenance strategist.
Structure & Availability
You are required to complete four core units.
For information on the units, you could study as part of this course, visit the Handbook and select the "Course Structure" tab.
CREDIT TRANSFER INFORMATION
If you have already completed study relevant to the course you have enrolled in, you may be eligible for credit transfer.
|Term 1, 2024||Available Online|
|Term 2, 2024||Available Online|
Majors and minors are not applicable to this course.
Learned Society - World Partners in Asset Management
CoreUpon completion of CC19, graduates can approach the World Partners in Asset Management (WPiAM) Australia to validate the experiences for the CTAM award.
IELTS Academic: 6.0 with no individual band score of less than 5.5
TOEFL Internet-based: Overall score of 75 with no score less than 17
Pearson Test of English Academic: Overall score of 54 with no score less than 46
Applicants must have all of the following:
- Current employment in maintenance engineering/maintenance/asset management; and
- An associate diploma or degree in engineering, technology or applied science OR
an industry background, a trade qualification and demonstrated competence in the field of maintenance engineering/maintenance/asset management, with either:-
- minimum 3 years relevant maintenance/asset management experience; OR
- minimum 5 years relevant experience in maintenance engineering.
1. Trade qualified applicants will be enrolled in the Graduate Certificate in Asset and Maintenance Management and will be allowed to progress to the Graduate Diploma of Asset and Maintenance Management only after they have successfully completed the Graduate Certificate.
2. Applicants who do not satisfy all of the above eligibility criteria but are currently employed in an industrial organisation in a maintenance engineering or asset/maintenance management-related role and have the support of their organisation, can apply and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
3. Applicants for individual units should apply for single, non-award enrolment and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
4. International students should visit our International-Students website for further information including English language requirements.
Fees & Scholarships
2023 Indicative Fees
|International Indicative First Term Fee||A$15,000|
|International Indicative First Year Fee||A$15,000|
2024 Indicative Fees
|International Indicative First Term Fee||A$15,720|
|International Indicative First Year Fee||A$15,720|
Please note the following important information:
- Fees are in Australian dollars (A$).
- Fees are indicative only and do not cover additional costs such as textbooks, accommodation, visa applications, OSHC, general living etc.
- Fees are based on a full-time study load and the final fee payable will be determined by your selection of units and if any credit was awarded for recognition of prior learning.
- The University reserves the right to amend fees at any time during the course. Fees are reviewed yearly and may increase in the following year to enable CQUniversity to continue to provide quality services and facilities to students.
- Courses are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
- It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the entry requirements and prerequisites of the courses you wish to undertake.
- The typical annual fee shown provides an estimate of the tuition fees for the first year of the course in the same academic year. This estimate assumes a full-time study load of 4 units per term (based on two terms).
- Students not on an Australian student visa can only undertake courses online from an overseas location.
- Courses undertaken online may be studied on a full-time or part-time mode.
- International students studying on-campus in Australia may take no more than 33 per cent of their entire course by online education, and this option cannot be taken in its entirety during a compulsory term (Term 1 and Term 2).
Please refer to our international course fees page.
There are no scholarships available for this course.
How to apply
Our easy to use online application system for international students will guide you through the process of applying for a course at CQUniversity Australia.