Master of Asset and Maintenance Management
|Duration||3 years part-time|
|Next start term||Term 1, 2024|
If you are currently working in the field of asset and/or maintenance and want to upgrade your qualifications and skills, then our Master of Asset and Maintenance Management is an ideal course for you.
CQUniversity suite of postgraduate courses in asset and maintenance management are ideal for you, if you are currently working in the field of asset and/or maintenance and want to upgrade your qualifications and skills. The suite consists of a:
- Graduate Certificate in Asset and Maintenance Management,
- Graduate Diploma of Asset and Maintenance Management, and
- Master of Asset and Maintenance Management.
The Master of Asset and Maintenance Management builds on the foundations, skills and knowledge of the graduate certificate and graduate diploma. It has been developed in response to a strong and clearly voiced demand from industry. The units within the course have been designed and developed in close collaboration with industry partners and experts.
Gain skills, knowledge and an understanding of asset management principles, maintenance philosophies, strategies and processes. You will develop your analytical skills in order to create sustainable, safe and cost-effective solutions, and will apply a range of practical skills and knowledge using the latest asset and management tools. The Masters includes a project that exposes you to authentic learning where you can identify a problem within your workplace and develop a solution using research tools and methodologies. The project provides you with opportunities to engage in analysis, reflection and critique of an organisational problem related to your professional practice.
- Professional Recognition
- Seamless Pathways
- Flexible Online Study
- Industry Relevant
My online course was offered to a very high standard, exceeding my expectations. My learning was enhanced by the excellent study resources, technology platforms, teaching and support staff. I am now able to make significant contributions to my organisation.
Master of Asset and Maintenance Management I Papua New Guinea
Completing a Master of Asset and Maintenance Management will ensure that you are highly sought after by employers and may open the door to roles such as asset manager, asset consultant, condition monitoring technologist, maintenance manager, reliability engineer or supervisor, specialist maintenance strategist.
Structure & Availability
You are required to complete ten core units.
For information on the units, you could study as part of this course, visit the Handbook and select the "Course Structure" tab.
CREDIT TRANSFER INFORMATION
If you have already completed study relevant to the course you have enrolled in, you may be eligible for credit transfer.
|Term 1, 2024||Available Online|
|Term 2, 2024||Available Online|
Majors and minors are not applicable to this course.
Learned Society - World Partners in Asset Management
CoreAs a graduate of the Master of Asset and Maintenance Management course, you can approach the Asset Management Council, Australia, to validate your experience for the Certified Senior Principal in Asset Management (CSAM) award.
IELTS Academic: 6.0 with no individual band score of less than 5.5
TOEFL Internet-based: Overall score of 75 with no score less than 17
Pearson Test of English Academic: Overall score of 54 with no score less than 46
Applicants must have all of the following:
- Current employment in maintenance engineering/maintenance/asset management
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or related discipline OR
- Successful completion of Graduate Diploma of Asset and Maintenance Management with Grade Point Average (GPA) 5 or above.
- Evidence of a suitable Masters project that is supported by the employer organisation. Entry is subject to the availability of a suitable supervisor in the particular research area.
Note: International students should visit http://www.international.cqu.edu.au/ for further information including English language requirements.
Fees & Scholarships
2024 Indicative Fees
|International Indicative First Term Fee||A$15,720|
|International Indicative First Year Fee||A$33,120|
Please note the following important information:
- Fees are in Australian dollars (A$).
- Fees are indicative only and do not cover additional costs such as textbooks, accommodation, visa applications, OSHC, general living etc.
- Fees are based on a full-time study load and the final fee payable will be determined by your selection of units and if any credit was awarded for recognition of prior learning.
- The University reserves the right to amend fees at any time during the course. Fees are reviewed yearly and may increase in the following year to enable CQUniversity to continue to provide quality services and facilities to students.
- Courses are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
- It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the entry requirements and prerequisites of the courses you wish to undertake.
- The typical annual fee shown provides an estimate of the tuition fees for the first year of the course in the same academic year. This estimate assumes a full-time study load of 4 units per term (based on two terms).
- Students not on an Australian student visa can only undertake courses online from an overseas location.
- Courses undertaken online may be studied on a full-time or part-time mode.
- International students studying on-campus in Australia may take no more than 33 per cent of their entire course by online education, and this option cannot be taken in its entirety during a compulsory term (Term 1 and Term 2).
Please refer to our international course fees page.
There are no scholarships available for this course.
How to apply
Our easy to use online application system for international students will guide you through the process of applying for a course at CQUniversity Australia.