- Available to new to CQUniversity students
- Attained an overall grade of at least 65% or equivalent in your most recent studies.
- The scholarship is not transferable to other campuses.
- You must remain enrolled at the Cairns or Rockhampton campus.
- You must maintain a valid Student Visa for the duration of your scholarship.
- You must maintain ongoing residency in the regional area where your study is based, for the duration of the scholarship.
- Submission of a 500 word study statement at the time of application.
Applications must include all necessary supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants will need to supply the following supporting documentation:
- Written submission
- CQUniversity unofficial transcript
- Documents demonstrating community involvement, exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
A scholarship will only be offered where there is an applicant/s of sufficient merit. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications as soon as possible after the selection panel meets and after the acceptance cut-off date.
The Destination Australia Program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education to offer students from Australia and overseas the opportunity to undertake high quality education, training and research in, and to experience regional and rural Australia.