CQUGlobal Outbound programs allow current CQUniversity students to experience life and study from a choice of over 30 countries across six continents.
At CQUniversity you can be what you want to be, where you want to be. Experience a different lifestyle, culture and environment while earning credit towards your degree and without lengthening the duration of your study. Studying abroad is an experience that is guaranteed to stay with you for the rest of your life.
Benefits of studying overseas
- Undertake studies in unique and exciting courses not offered at CQUniversity
- Immerse yourself in another culture while sharing your own
- Gain cross-cultural communication and analytical skills
- Develop flexibility, resilience and the ability to adapt to new circumstances
- Improve your employment prospects. Increasingly employers are searching for flexible, adaptable graduates with cross-cultural experience
- Become more independent and resourceful
- Learn more about yourself and your capabilities while you gain self-confidence
- Improve your foreign language skills or learn a new language
- Forge international links and develop a global network of contacts for your professional future
- Make life-long friends with people from other parts of the world
- Enjoy travel and leisure activities within your host country during breaks.