Please ensure you access your Fee Notice or Tax Invoice from the MyCQU Student Portal or your student email account prior to making a payment. This will ensure you use the correct reference numbers and the payment is allocated correctly to your account as quickly as possible.
Payment Methods and Receipts
- Online: Credit card payments can be made online through the You view on the MyCQU navigation panel. Select the Finances tab and then select Start beside the Payments section. This will display your student account for the term as well as options to make a payment.
Note: Students who experience difficulties using BPAY or Australia Post payment options should use the online payment option in MyCQU or the in-person options detailed below.
- BPAY: Telephone and Internet Banking - use BPAY to make this payment from your cheque or savings account. Please contact your bank or financial institution if you require assistance. Payment of $10.00 or less is unable to be paid via BPAY. For more information, go to http://www.bpay.com.au.
- Australia Post POST Billpay: Payments can be made
- in person at any Australia Post Office using the Fee Notice; OR
- by credit card online at www.postbillpay.com.au; OR
- by telephoning 131816 from within Australia; OR
- by telephoning +61 13 18 16 or +61 13 21 16 from outside Australia; OR
- by PayPal at www.postbillpay.com.au
- Important BPAY and Australia Post POST Billpay Information:
- if you choose BPay or any of the Australia Post options, the only receipt is the receipt issued by BPay or Australia Post. CQUniversity cannot issue a receipt for these transactions
- when using any of the BPay or Australia Post options it is important that you use the reference numbers/biller codes from the Fee Notice and/or Tax Invoice to ensure payment is allocated to those fees.
- In Person: Payments by cheque and EFTPOS (excluding Diners Card which is not accepted) can be made at any cashier's office at any campus of CQUniversity listed below:
- Financial Services Division, Level 2, Building 65, Rockhampton Campus - Hours 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Bundaberg Campus
- Gladstone Campus
- Mackay Campus
- Noosa Campus
Cashiering hours may differ at each location. Please check with your campus for more information.
Cash payments are not accepted at the Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney Campuses but may be made at the locations listed above.
American Express cards can only be used at a CQUniversity cashiering point.
- Mail: If you cannot access any of these payment options, mail a cheque, money order or bank draft payable in Australian dollars to Central Queensland University, together with your Fee Notice and/or Tax Invoice to:
Financial Services Division, Building 65
Central Queensland University
ROCKHAMPTON QLD 4702 AUSTRALIA