Peer Assisted Study Sessions
PASS (Peer Assisted Study Sessions) are free online group study sessions facilitated by PASS Leaders, students who have recently received excellent grades in the unit and have undergone nationally accredited training.
PASS support units that have been identified as historically challenging for students.
Sessions are scheduled weekly, outside of class via Zoom or Microsoft Teams and are available for all students enrolled in the PASS supported unit.
PASS Supported Units
The following units will be supported by PASS in Term 3, 2021.
- ACCT11059 Accounting, Learning and Online Communication
- BIOH12012 Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 2
- BMSC11001 Human Body Systems 1
- BMSC11002 Human Body Systems 2
- BMSC11005 Foundations of Biochemistry
- BMSC11007 Medical Anatomy & Physiology 1
- BMSC11008 Medical Anatomy & Physiology 2
- COIT11222 Programming Fundamentals
- ECON11026 Principles of Economics
- EDED11454 Education as a Profession
- EDED11458 Indigenous Studies and Learning
- ENEG11006 Engineering Statics
- LAWS11057 Introduction to Law
- MATH112169 Applied Calculus
- MEDI11002 Physics for Science
- MGMT11109 Introduction to Business
- NURS11168 Determinants of Health
- NURS11169 Health Across Life Stages
If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 13 27 86.
PASS is proudly supported by the Student Representative Council.
Peer Assisted Study Sessions are supported by funds from the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). All SSAF funds are used to enhance or extend student services and facilities in accordance with funding guidelines. Find out more about SSAF funding allocation.