Peer Assisted Study Sessions
PASS facilitates structured group study sessions aimed at units which have been identified as historically challenging for students. Sessions are facilitated by PASS Leaders, students who have recently received excellent grades in the unit and have undergone nationally accredited training.
PASS Provides weekly, out of class, informal sessions for PASS supported units either on-campus or online.
PASS Supported Units
The following units will be supported by PASS in Term 1, 2021.
- ACCT11059 Accounting, Learning and Online Communication
- BIOH11005 Introductory Anatomy & Physiology
- BIOH11006 Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
- BIOH12011 Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1
- BMSC11001 Human Body Systems 1
- BMSC11002 Human Body Systems 2
- CHEM11042 Fundamentals of Chemistry
- CHEM11043 Atoms, Molecules and Matter
- COIT11222 Programming Fundamentals
- ECON11026 Principles of Economics
- EDCU11031 Development and Learning Through Life
- EDED11454 Education as a Profession
- HRMT11010 Organisational Behaviour
- NURS11165 The Profession of Nursing
- NURS11166 Health and Assessment in Nursing
- PPMP20008 Initiating and Planning Projects
- PPMP20009 Leading Lean Projects
If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 13 27 86.
PASS is proudly supported by the Student Representative Council.
Peer Assisted Study Sessions are supported by funds from the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). All SSAF funds are used to enhance or extend student services and facilities in accordance with funding guidelines. Find out more about SSAF funding allocation.