Peer Assisted Study Sessions
PASS facilitates structured group study sessions aimed at units which have been identified as historically challenging for students. Sessions are facilitated by PASS Leaders, students who have recently received excellent grades in the unit and have undergone nationally accredited training.
PASS Provides weekly, out of class, informal sessions for PASS supported units either on-campus or online.
PASS Supported Units
The following units will be supported by PASS in Term 1, 2020.
- ACCT11059 Accounting, Learning and Online Communication
- ACCT11081 Introductory Financial Accounting
- BIOH11005 Introductory Anatomy & Physiology
- BIOH11006 Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
- BMSC11001 Human Body Systems 1
- BMSC11002 Human Body Systems 2
- BUSN20017 Effective Business Communications
- CHEM11042 Fundamentals of Chemistry
- EDCU13018 The Arts
If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 13 27 86.
PASS is proudly supported by the Student Representative Council.
Peer Assisted Study Sessions are supported by funds from the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). All SSAF funds are used to enhance or extend student services and facilities in accordance with funding guidelines. Find out more about SSAF funding allocation.