Peer Assisted Study Sessions
PASS (Peer Assisted Study Sessions) are free online group study sessions facilitated by PASS Leaders, students who have recently received excellent grades in the unit and have undergone nationally accredited training.
PASS support units that have been identified as historically challenging for students.
Sessions are scheduled weekly, outside of class via Zoom or Microsoft Teams and are available for all students enrolled in the PASS supported unit.
PASS Supported Units
The following units will be supported by PASS in Term 1, 2022.
- ACCT11059 Accounting, Learning and Online Communication
- BIOH12011 Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1
- BMSC11007 Medical Anatomy & Physiology 1
- BMSC11010 Human Anatomy & Physiology 1
- CHEM11042 Fundamentals of Chemistry
- CHEM11043 Atoms, Molecules and Matter
- COIT11222 Programming Fundamentals
- COMM11108 Communicating for Social Change
- DGTL11005 Web Design
- ECON11026 Principles of Economics
- EDCU11031 Development and Learning Through Life
- EDED11454 Education as a Profession
- LAWS11030 Foundations of Business Law
- LAWS11057 Introduction to Law
- LAWS11066 Contract Law
- MGMT11109 Introduction to Business
- MMST11009 Digital Video and Audio
- MMST11010 Illustration and Visualisation
- NURS11164 Effective Communication in the Healthcare Environment
- NURS11165 The Profession of Nursing
- NURS11166 Health and Assessment in Nursing
- PSYC11010 Fundamentals of Psychology 1
If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 13 27 86.
PASS is proudly supported by the Student Representative Council.
Peer Assisted Study Sessions are supported by funds from the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). All SSAF funds are used to enhance or extend student services and facilities in accordance with funding guidelines. Find out more about SSAF funding allocation.