Access to Library Databases
Access to library databases is available via your own university library website. You can use the EDUROAM Wi-Fi connection in our libraries to access your own university library website.
- Students who are enrolled at a University which is a partner to the University Libraries Australia and New Zealand (ULANZ) Borrowing Scheme can apply for free reciprocal membership for borrowing in person.
- Applicants must show identification and proof of enrolment and agree to abide by the Borrowing Regulations.
Using Library Spaces & Facilities
- Students from other universities are welcome to use the study spaces in any campus library, however, are not able to book study rooms.
- Students from other universities can use their own university credentials to connect to Eduroam (Wi-Fi) on personal devices.
- Students from other universities do not have access to computers, printing, or photocopying services in the library.