Access to Library Databases
Alumni are able to access selected library databases. For details on how to sign up for this access please see the "Keep updated with news and research in your field" section of the Alumni Benefits page for more details.
- CQUniversity alumni can apply for free annual membership of CQUniversity library (valid until 31 December each year).
- Physical items must be borrowed in person.
- Applicants must show identification and their current address and agree to abide by the Borrowing Regulations.
Using Library Spaces & Facilities
- Alumni members are welcome to use the study spaces in any campus library, however, are not able to book study rooms.
- The CQUniversity computers and network are available to CQUniversity students and staff only. As an alumni student you won't have access to the CQUniversity network, however, you are welcome to bring your own device to use within the library spaces.
- Printing and photocopying are only available to CQUniversity students and staff.