Centre for Professional Development
The Centre for Professional Development offers a variety of continuing professional development and education opportunities in the form of Short Courses, Workshops, Webinars, and Open Online Resources across multiple disciplines.
Course material is developed by internal CQUniversity staff as well as external Industry Partners.
The centre also provides opportunities for Industry Partners who wish to host courses in collaboration with CQUniversity.
Enrolments are open on a continuous basis with self-paced study and instant access to course material.
Study areas include, but not limited to:
- Business, Accounting and Law
- Creative, Performing and Visual Arts
- Education and Humanities
- English, Work and Study Preparation
- Fitness, Sport and Recreation
- Information Technology and Digital Media
- Psychology, Social Work and Community Services
- Transport and Safety Science
- Science and Environment
- Open Online Resources & Tools
Successful completion of a Professional Development Course (PDC) will be awarded a Certificate of Completion outlining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
Students may be eligible for Credit Transfer and/or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) into some courses offered at the University on a case by case basis.
New courses are added on a regular basis to accommodate industry currency.
Centre of Professional Development