Graduate Diploma of Asset and Maintenance Management - CC20
Upgrade your skills and knowledge in asset and maintenance management through the completion of a postgraduate diploma that has been developed in close collaboration with industry partners and experts.
Enjoy the flexibility of studying this course online.
2 years full-time, 4 years part-time
Our Graduate Diploma of Asset and Maintenance Management is specifically aimed at people currently working in the field of asset and/or maintenance and wanting to upgrade their qualifications and skills. It is an ideal study option for those who have completed the Graduate Certificate in Asset and Maintenance Management and builds on the knowledge and skills gained.
The units within this course have been designed and developed in close collaboration with industry partners and experts. The course aims to produce graduates who understand asset management principles, maintenance philosophies, strategies and processes. Through this course, you will further develop your analytical skills in order to create sustainable, safe and cost-effective solutions. You will also develop skills and knowledge in using the latest asset and management tools.
|Core Units||8||Major Units||None|
You are required to complete eight units, comprising of five core units (four of which are from the Graduate Certificate of Asset and Maintenance Management) and three electives from a specified list of units.
For information on the units, you could study as part of this course, visit the Handbook and select the "Course Structure" tab.
CREDIT TRANSFER INFORMATION
If you have already completed study relevant to the course you have enrolled in, you may be eligible for credit transfer.
QUALITY EDUCATION, WHEREVER YOU ARE
Between our reputation for learning, teaching and research, our renowned online education offering, and our status as Australia’s largest regional university, rest assured you will get a world-class education when you choose CQUniversity.
A UNI THAT KNOWS CREDIBILITY IS KEY
CQUniversity has achieved some amazing feats and emerged as one of Australia’s truly great universities in under 30 years. We have been ranked among the best in the world for our teaching and learning, and are internationally recognised for our focus on Social Innovation. Our graduates are some of the most sought-after in Australia, due to our reputation for work integrated learning and industry-aligned courses, and experience some of the nation’s best graduate outcomes in terms of full-time employment and starting salary. CQUni is also regarded as the nation’s most inclusive and engaged university, with our award-winning academic and research staff making a real impact on the communities and industries we serve.
A UNI THAT LEADS IN ONLINE EDUCATION
A pioneer in online study, CQUniversity has more than two decades of experience providing high quality online learning experiences. Benefit from the flexibility to study online in your home country.
A UNI THAT KNOWS CONVENIENCE COUNTS
CQUniversity is truly focused on our students’ needs, and that means responding to what, how and where they want to study. It is why we are now Australia’s largest regional university, with more than 12 metropolitan and regional locations across four states, delivering TAFE and university qualifications in on-campus, online and supported online modes to more than 30 000 students.
A UNI THAT KNOWS YOUR EXPERIENCE MATTERS
CQUniversity’s strong focus on student experience ensures that you are prepared and supported on your student journey. Support services include on-campus or online orientation to assist your transition into university life, course and career advice, financial support options, study support, ongoing assistance through the Student Mentor program, counselling services, support for students with disability or medical conditions, Indigenous student support and more.
|Term 2 - 2023||Available Online|
IELTS Academic: 6.0 with no individual band score of less than 5.5
TOEFL Internet-based: Overall score of 75 with no score less than 17
Pearson Test of English Academic: Overall score of 54 with no score less than 46
Applicants must have all of the following:
- Current employment in maintenance engineering/maintenance/asset management
- Graduate Certificate of Asset and Maintenance Management; OR
an Associate Diploma or Degree in engineering, technology or applied science with either:-
- minimum 12 months relevant asset/ maintenance management experience OR
- minimum 3 years relevant experience in maintenance engineering
1. Applicants for individual units should apply for single, non-award enrolment and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
2. International students should visit www.international.cqu.edu.au for further information including English language requirements.
Security RequirementsNo information available at this time.
Health RequirementsNo information available at this time.
This course will help to advance the career of professionals associated with any engineering asset-intensive organisation.
Completion of the Graduate Diploma of Asset and Maintenance Management will prepare you to pursue employment opportunities in roles such as asset consultant, maintenance planner or engineer, reliability engineer asset manager, or specialist maintenance strategist.
Upon completion of CC20, graduates can approach the Asset Management Council, Australia to validate the experiences for the CPAM award.
Please note the following important information:
- Fees are in Australian dollars (A$).
- Fees are indicative only and do not cover additional costs such as textbooks, accommodation, visa applications, OSHC, general living etc.
- Fees are based on a full-time study load and the final fee payable will be determined by your selection of units and if any credit was awarded for recognition of prior learning.
- The University reserves the right to amend fees at any time during the course. Fees are reviewed yearly and may increase in the following year to enable CQUniversity to continue to provide quality services and facilities to students.
- Courses are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
- It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the entry requirements and prerequisites of the courses you wish to undertake.
- The typical annual fee shown provides an estimate of the tuition fees for the first year of the course in the same academic year. This estimate assumes a full-time study load of 4 units per term (based on two terms).
- Students not on an Australian student visa can only undertake courses online from an overseas location.
- Courses undertaken online may be studied on a full-time or part-time mode.
- International students studying on-campus in Australia may take no more than 33 per cent of their entire course by online education, and this option cannot be taken in its entirety during a compulsory term (Term 1 and Term 2).
Please refer to our international course fees page.
There are no scholarships available for this course.