CQUniversity Sydney is located on Kent Street in the heart of the city. It is easily accessible being just a five-minute walk to Town Hall station.
With over 2000 students, CQUniversity Sydney is the campus with the largest student population.
On campus, there are many study areas filled with lots of natural light, making it very conducive for self-study and group work. You can enjoy the diverse and vibrant campus life or take a short stroll to downtown amenities and attractions such as Darling Harbour.
Sydney is located around what many regard as the most beautiful harbour in the world. Framed by the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the stunning Opera House, this natural wonder provides a spectacular backdrop to activities as varied as sailing, fishing and fine dining.
With a population of over four million people, Sydney has all the excitement of a world-class city and a truly international outlook, being the unofficial business and finance capital of Australia.
Sydney has a magnificent climate with many spacious parks and gardens and world-famous beaches like Bondi. In 2016, Sydney was voted the fourth best city in the world for students. (QS Best Student Cities 2016)
For information on accommodation and schooling options in this region please see the local links provided right under the useful information.
The city of Sydney is by far the largest in Australia. Four million people, nearly one out of every five Australians call the Sydney metropolitan area home. At 4 000 square kilometres, the metropolitan area is one of the largest in the world, nearly twice the size of New York City.
Sydney is in the temperate area of Australia. The latitude of Sydney is nearly the same as Los Angeles, Capetown and Buenos Aires and Casablanca, the climate is pleasant year round. Sydney is one of the most multi-cultural cities in the world, with inhabitants speaking nearly 140 languages.
Throughout Term 1 2017 the Sydney campus will be organising weekly Pathway to Success workshops for current students. For more information please click here.
- State of the art lecture theatres featuring the latest presentation and Audio-Visual equipment
- High-tech multimedia labs
- Wireless networking is installed on the campus to enable students connect their laptops to the Internet
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities
- CQUniversity bookshop
- A campus library with access to an extensive array of online databases so students are able to source the latest information in their chosen fields
- A plasma screen located on the ground floor to convey important information to students upon their arrival at the campus
- A student lounge area equipped, a microwave oven and recreational equipment such as table-tennis, board games
- A café on campus provides food and drinks; drink items can also be obtained from a vending machine
- Large indoor open space for cultural and recreational campus activities, TV and lounge seating
- A quiet room.
400 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Current and future student enquiries: 13 27 86
Overseas enquiries: +61 7 4930 9000
Local campus enquiries: +61 2 9324 5000
View the online map