CQUniversity Sydney campus is located at 400 Kent Street, in the heart of the city. The campus is easily accessible by public transport and is just a five-minute walk to Town Hall station. The student community is strong and inclusive, with friendly academic and professional staff offering an engaging and supportive learning environment in the heart of this bustling city.
Sydney is located around Darling Harbour and Circular Quay, arguably one of the most beautiful harbours in the world. Framed by the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, the stunning Opera House, and the Royal Botanic Garden, this natural wonder provides a spectacular backdrop to an abundance of activities, such as sailing, fishing, fine dining, shopping, hiking, and more.
Sydney has a magnificent climate with many spacious parks and gardens and world-famous beaches like Bondi and Manly Beach. Sydney is continuously voted in the top ten for best cities in the world for students (QS Best Student Cities 2019).
With a population of over four million people and a rich multicultural history, Sydney has all the excitement of a world-class city and a truly international outlook. For more information about Sydney’s attractions, employment, accommodation and schooling options, please see our local links.
With over 3000 students, CQUniversity Sydney is one of the university’s largest campuses.
The campus offers modern, light-filled study and learning spaces, making it very conducive for individual study and group work. You can enjoy the diverse and vibrant campus life, plus take advantage of the nearby amenities and attractions such as Darling Harbour, various cafés, and shops.
Campus facilities include:
- Cutting edge lecture theatres
- The latest presentation and Audio-Visual equipment
- High-tech multimedia labs
- State-of-the-art medical sonography and echocardiography labs with simulated clinic environment and the latest ultrasound equipment
- Wireless networking is installed on the campus to enable students to connect to the Internet
- CQUniversity bookshop
- Photocopying, scanning, and printing facilities
- Campus library
- Latest student information shared via digital screens
- A café on campus serving hot and cold drinks, and food
- Vending machines with cold drinks and snack items
- Large indoor open space for cultural and recreational campus activities
- Quiet room for prayer.
View the online map