Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland, famously known as the ‘Sunshine State’. It’s a city that’s very easy to get around and boasts world-class galleries, has a booming live music scene and a strong café culture, all while retaining a relaxed and easy-going lifestyle.
CQUniversity Brisbane is situated in the heart of the Central Business District. The campus is easily accessible as it is conveniently a short walk from Central train station and King George Square bus station. The campus comprises of nine floors with modern, state-of-the-art facilities to offer you a fresh learning environment, helping you to pursue your academic interests.
The campus is student-focused, with areas dedicated to student relaxation, fun and games, and ample of study spaces. Relax and mingle with your friends over lunch or challenge them to a game of table tennis between classes!
Explore Courses at CQUniversity Brisbane
Brisbane is notorious for its relaxed atmosphere with a big city feel and mild winters, meaning there is always an excuse to get out and about.
Brisbane is one of the fastest-growing regions in Australia, with a population of nearly 900,000 in the metropolitan area of approximately 1.7 million people. The city is noted for major sports and leisure facilities, and for major cultural facilities, including the Queensland Cultural Centre at South Bank area. Brisbane has a major international airport, with frequent services from around the globe and is close to two of Australia's best beach regions - the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast.
Brisbane is known for its warmer, more temperate climate so you can take advantage of 260 days of sunshine every year by exploring Queen Street Mall, picturesque Botanic Gardens, the State Library of Queensland, Queensland Performing Arts Centre, and Southbank Parklands; all within walking distance from CQUniversity Brisbane.
- State of the art lecture rooms featuring the latest presentation, audio-visual and video conference equipment
- High-tech multimedia labs
- Free wi-fi for students
- Computer lab open to all students
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities
- A campus library with access to an extensive array of online databases so students are able to source the latest information in their chosen fields
- A student lounge area with a TV, refrigerator, lounge seating, microwaves and recreational equipment such as table tennis and a pool table
- Prayer facilities/quiet rooms
- Conveniently located adjacent to a range of food venues, including cafes and restaurants
- Online Study Centre
160 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Current and future student enquiries: 13 27 86
Overseas Enquiries: +61 7 4930 9000
Local campus enquiries: +61 7 3295 1188
View the online map
- Monday to Friday: 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm (security on campus after 5:00 pm)
- Saturday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (entrance via security)
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm (entrance via security)
- Closed public holidays
Please note: enrolments are only processed on weekdays.