To be eligible for the award, an applicant must:
- be an Indigenous Australian Citizen,
- provide a Community Referee Report to confirm their acceptance in the Indigenous Australian Community,
- be currently enrolled in or approved for admission and commencing in 2023 in a Research Higher Degree course at CQUniversity.
- Not be receiving income from another source to support their general living costs while undertaking the course of study if that income is more than 75 per cent of the award.
- If undertaking:
- a Research Masters, the applicant will not hold a research Doctorate or a Research Masters or an equivalent research qualification; and
- a Research Doctorate, the applicant, will not have a Research Doctorate or an equivalent research qualification.
Applications must include all necessary supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants will need to supply the following supporting documents with their application form:
- Written/Typed Submission
- Academic transcript and certificate(s)
- Documents demonstrating community involvement or exemplary work or demonstration of leadership.
To apply for this award, please fill the Research Stipend Australian Indigenous Scholarship Application Form and submit along with supporting documents via email to Jilbayrhd@cqu.edu.au.Applicants will be notified by email when the scholarship has been awarded.