VET Students

If you are commencing a Vocation Education and Training (VET) course, you will need to visit Campus Reception on your campus to finalise your enrolment. Please bring the following documents to campus to ensure your enrolment runs smoothly:

  • Original passport (photocopies are not accepted)
  • Visa notification
  • Australian contact details.

Once you are enrolled, you will be provided with your student ID card and class timetable.

Research students

Research students are enrolled by staff within the Research Division each term. You must contact the Research Division once you have arrived in Australia. They will advise you of your next steps including how to request an ID card, your office location and your fees. The Student Engagement Team is also happy to assist with any questions you may have about living and studying in Australia.