We encourage you to read and understand the Student Refund and Credit Balance Policy and Procedure to ascertain whether you may be eligible for a refund. Circumstances where you may be eligible for a refund include withdrawal of admission due to visa refusal and withdrawal of visa application.
- Read and understand our Student Refund and Credit Balance Policy and Procedure.
- Complete and submit the relevant refund form/s – refer to the forms listed below.
- Provide all supporting documents (originals or certified copies) e.g. if you have received a visa refusal, please provide the Department of Home Affairs Visa Refusal Letter.
- Cancellation of Course
- Refund Request Form and Checklist
- Refund Request Form Alternative Payee – This form is to be used when the refund is paid to someone other than the student.
- Refund Request Form International Money Transfer – This form is for payment made offshore by IMT to International Bank.