We've included the 2023 TAFE Course Fee Price List below. You can also explore:
- payment options like VET Student Loans and your options for full-fee TAFE courses,
- subsidised training options, or
- scholarships that may help with the costs of studying.
A full copy of all regulations associated with TAFE fees can be accessed from the Queensland Government Legislation website.
2023 TAFE course fees - price list
- 2023 TAFE Diploma and VET Student Loans Course Fees
- 2023 TAFE Certificate Level Course Fees
- 2023 TAFE Short Course Fees
- 2023 Price List TAFE Foundation Skills Course Fees
As part of your studies, you may have additional costs such as uniforms, textbooks, printing, applying for a blue card and more. You will find out more about these costs in the lead-up to studying once you have enrolled.
International student course fees
As an international student, you will enrol in your course as a full fee-paying student. Tuition fees vary depending on the course you study. At CQU, we offer additional support when it comes to tuition fees plus, we have competitive fees.
Find out more about international course fees.
Explore TAFE Fees
Paying for TAFE
Find out more about payment options including VET Student Loans, approved courses, eligibility, and paying upfront for your studies.
TAFE Subsidised Training
Reduce the fees you pay with government subsidised training, from free to low-fee TAFE course options.
Find out about the wide range of scholarships, awards and financial assistance programs we have on offer.