Do you have a credit balance?

Have you checked your account on MyCentre? Do you have a credit balance? If so, you might be eligible to apply for a refund.

Refund Request Forms and Refund Policies (Degree-Level Students)

To apply for a refund, complete the appropriate Refund Request form/s and submit these to your Campus Administration for processing. Information about refunds is available on page 2 of the Refund Request form.

Before applying for a refund, please read the Student Refund and Credit Balance Policy and Procedure.

For further information, please contact Student Governance.

Student Refund (VET/TAFE Students)

For information regarding refunds for Government funded and Fee-For-Service programs, please refer to the Student Refund and Credit Balance Policy and Procedure and the Student Rules Policy (TAFE).

Please note that as at October 2016 all current refund policies are under review and may be amalgamated into a single policy.

Graduating Students

Congratulations! Don't forget to check your student account and apply for any refund due to you before you graduate.  If you are changing address, or have already done so, keep your contact details up to date so we can get in touch with you if we have any questions about your refund application.