VET Student Fees
The Queensland Government determines the schedule set by CQUniversity. Additional fees may be charged for printed materials, protective clothing and tools etc. A full copy of all regulations associated with VET fees can be accessed from the Queensland Government Legislation website.
All fees must be paid to finalise enrolment or a payment arrangement entered into. You will be liable for all payments, even if you discontinue enrolment, subject to the Refund Policy. Debt recovery action will be taken to recover outstanding fees. Please select from the following:
- VET Student Loans
VET Student Loans will commence from 1 January 2017 and is an interest-free Australian Government income contingency loan that assists eligible full fee paying students to pay their Tuition Fees.
- VET Government funded programs
The cost of these programs is based on a student contribution fee. A concession may be available in some situations. Additional resource/material costs will vary from program to program.
- VET fee-for-service programs (full fee paying)
These are competitively priced full-fee paying programs which do not attract concessions.
- 2020 VET Diploma and VET Student Loans Course Fees
- 2020 VET International Course Fees
- 2020 VET Foundation Skills Course Fees
- 2020 VET Certificate Level Course Fees
- 2020 VET Short Course Fees