Student Advocacy is a free and confidential service providing support and assistance to all CQUniversity Australia students who seek guidance on grievances, appeals and disputes. The Student Advocacy Officer is here to help students understand and navigate associated University policies and processes, and to articulate their issues.
What services does Student Advocacy provide?
Student Advocacy can assist with Academic Appeals for:
- an unsuccessful application for a review of grade
- an unsuccessful application for a deferred exam
- a determination of conditional enrolment
- academic misconduct
- suspension or expulsion for cheating, plagiarising, or attempting to circumvent assessment requirements
- other academic matters, such as MAP (Monitoring Academic Progress).
The Student Advocacy Officer can also offer support with grievances and lodging formal complaints.
CONTACT STUDENT ADVOCACY
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Student Advocacy eForm to submit an enquiry. Follow Student Advocacy on UCROO for information on campus visits, motivation throughout term, and more from the Student Advocacy Officer.
Student Advocacy is proudly supported by the Student Representative Council.