The MyCQU Student Portal is your personalised gateway to all the advice, services, and resources you will need to stay organised and feel supported throughout your study journey.
Access is easy – no need to download, just head to MyCQU on any device and log in using your Student ID and password.
To save MyCQU to your home screen on your mobile device, just tap the ‘share’ icon in Safari browser for Apple devices or tap the three vertical dots in Chrome browser for Android devices and select ‘Add to Home Screen’.
The MyCQU icon will then be available from the home screen of your mobile device.
In the Today view, be prepared with a personalised checklist, calendar, and content collection, all prioritised around where you are currently at in your studies at CQUniversity.
In the Discover view, be engaged with a personalised collection of relevant articles, social events and activities.
In the Support view, be supported with a collection of information about our services and resources, so you can find help whenever you need it!
In the Study view, be confident with a central location to view and manage all aspects of your course. It’s here where you can plan and enrol into units, register for your classes, and gain direct access to your Moodle units.
We know life is busy – MyCQU will send you notifications to help you better manage your study commitments.
Its features will have you feeling more prepared, engaged, supported, and confident than ever before.
Stay safe on campus! Here at CQUni we take your safety, health and wellbeing very seriously, which is why we have adopted a best practice solution to communicate and connect with you should an emergency occur in the future. SafeZone is a simple and easy to use mobile app that can deliver important emergency notification alerts and instructions to students and staff.
To download the FREE app please go to the iOS App Store, Google Play or the Windows Phone Store. Once your download is complete you will then need to open the SafeZone app and sign-up using your student email address (do not use a personal email address as this will not allow you to register).
Key features include:
- Emergency alerts via push notification to your phone - SafeZone uses high-speed Push Messaging services to allow the Security Team to send you important information during an emergency or critical incident on campus. To ensure your own safety, notification services must be enabled for the SafeZone app.
- Request First Aid - If you need medical assistance, tap the FIRST AID button. Campus Security will know your location and will dispatch a qualified First Aid Officer to assist you.
- Emergency button - If you feel threatened or need urgent assistance, tap the Emergency button. Campus Security will know your location, try to contact you and come to your location and alert emergency services.
- Check-in when on campus after hours - If you are working outside normal hours, you can CHECK-IN to share your location with Security.
Note: Tracking is only enabled when checking-in and using the alert buttons.
Studiosity offers personal, online support, anywhere from a dedicated team of Subject Specialists. You can connect live to chat, illustrate, and even upload diagrams and files to work through your question in real-time.
Want writing feedback on your draft? Send it through and get help back within 24 hours. Remember, whenever you feel stuck, just look for Studiosity.
To download the Studiosity app please go to the iOS App Store or Google Play.
- Save a question for later
- Snap and upload a photo of a question straight from your phone
- Get notifications and review your Writing Feedback
- Use voice-to-text
- Review past sessions
Sonder is a 24/7 safety and wellbeing service, connecting you to the help you need at the touch of a button. The Sonder support team are available 24/7 via phone and message and can provide multi-lingual help and assistance.
Features such as ‘Check on me’ and ‘Track my journey’ can be used to stay connected day or night at times when you are out and about to make sure you are okay. If you are near a potentially unsafe location, Sonder will notify you immediately and take action to ensure your safety.
Sonder is available to International students at CQUniversity with an overseas student health cover (OSHC) policy with Allianz from 1 February 2020. If you have any questions, please reach out to the Student Engagement Team.
To get started, download the Sonder app for your device.