CQUniversity in the palm of your hand! This app is an on-the-go tool for students of CQUniversity Australia.
- My Courses – provides a personalised view of your unit enrolments, your grades and assessment items with links into your Moodle sites.
- My Moodle – quick access to the Moodle mobile website.
- My Mail – quick access to your CQUni email account.
- My Exam Timetable – provides a personalised view of your exam timetable.
- Pocket Guide – includes student quick guides, campus maps, IT service information, and links to CQUni websites.
- Staff Directory – search for CQUni staff and add contacts to your device's contacts list.
- News – provides easy access to subscribe to CQUni news feeds on your mobile device.
- Feedback – let us know your ideas and suggestions for new features and improvements.
- Orientation Profile - designed for new students and full of great tips and tricks for planning Orientation and preparing for the first weeks of term.
Join our official social network! UCROO is CQUniversity's new social network for students and staff. Login with you student username and password to connect with other students and socialise, form study groups, or buy and sell secondhand textbooks. Find help by contacting Student Mentors and support services. And receive the latest updates on news and events at your nearest study location.
Download the app today and start connecting with your CQUni student community!
Stay safe on campus! Here at CQUni we take your safety, health and wellbeing very seriously, which is why we have adopted a best practice solution to communicate and connect with you should an emergency occur in the future - SafeZone.
Key features include:
- Emergency alerts via push notification to your phone - SafeZone uses high-speed Push Messaging services to allow the Security Team to send you important information during an emergency or critical incident on campus. To ensure your own safety, notification services must be enabled for the SafeZone app.
- Request First Aid - If you need medical assistance, tap the FIRST AID button. Campus Security will know your location and will dispatch a qualified First Aid Office to assist you.,
- Emergency button - If you feel threatened or need urgent assistance, tap the Emergency button. Campus Security will know your location, try to contact you and come to your location and alert emergency services.,
- Check-in when on campus after hours - If you are working outside normal hours, you can CHECK-IN to share your location with Security.
Note: Tracking is only enabled when checking-in and using the alert buttons.
SafeZone is a simple and easy to use mobile application that can deliver important emergency notification alerts and instructions to staff and students.
To download the FREE App please go to the iOS App Store, Google Play or the Windows Phone Store. Once your download is complete you will then need to open the SafeZone App and sign-up using your student email address (do not use a personal email address as this will not allow you to register). For more information about SafeZone, please click here.