Domestic Students Forms

Domestic CQUniversity student forms are grouped into the categories below. Please click on the following links to find the form you need:

  • Student admissions - i.e. application forms, re-admission forms and course changes.
  • Student finance - i.e. refund requests and OS-HELP Application.
  • Student records - i.e. credit or campus transfer, academic transcript request, cancellation or deferment, name change.
  • Accessibility/Disability support - i.e. registration.
  • Examination and assessment - i.e. exam deferment, exam centre nomination, review of grade.