At CQUniversity, we are committed to making education accessible to everyone. That is why on top of offering multiple pathways for entry to our courses and a generous variety of scholarships, we also offer highly competitive fees. When referring to course fees for international students, please note the following:
- Fees are in Australian dollars AU$.
- Fees are indicative only and do not cover additional costs such as textbooks, accommodation, visa applications, OSHC, general living etc.
- Fees are based on a full-time study load and the final fee payable will be determined by your selection of units and if any credit was awarded for recognition of prior learning.
- The University reserves the right to amend fees at any time during the course. Fees are reviewed annually and may increase in the following year to enable CQUniversity to continue to provide quality services and facilities to students.
- Courses are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
- It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the entry requirements and prerequisites of the courses you wish to undertake.
- Annual fee estimates are based on a student studying full time in each of two study periods (terms) in the same academic year.
You may refer to the International Courses and Fees 2017 to see the full list.
Overseas Health Cover
In addition to international tuition fees, you must have sufficient funds to cover additional expenses such as textbooks, accommodation costs, Overseas Student Health Cover and general living expenses.
Study in Australia
For more information regarding cost of living in Australia, visit the Study in Australia website.