CQUEnglish Language Centre in Sydney is located on level seven of our CQUniversity Sydney campus in the heart of the vibrant and culturally diverse Central Business District (CBD). The campus is conveniently placed for easy travel on public transport in and around the city and to areas of natural beauty such as the Blue Mountains and Bondi Beach. Sydney is regularly ranked among the best in the world to live and study in.
As a CQUniversity student, we are committed to providing you with the best possible opportunity to reach your English and academic goals, enjoy your time at our CQUEnglish Language Centre and grow professionally and personally.
There are many benefits to studying at CQUEnglish in Sydney, these include:
- Quality endorsement by National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS)
- High-quality courses
- Pathways into CQUniversity degrees
- Affordable tuition fees
- Small, friendly centre
- Individual attention
- Well-qualified, experienced and caring teachers
- Excellent homestay families
- State of the art lecture rooms featuring the latest presentation, audio-visual and video conference equipment
- Free wi-fi for students
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities
- CQUniversity library and bookshop
- Student lounge area with TV, refrigerator, lounge seating, microwave and recreational equipment, such as table tennis
- Prayer facilities/quiet room
- Convenient central location.
Meet some of our English language staff:
Delwyn Seixas – Director of Studies
Tatyana Ermolaeva – Senior English Teacher
Nikola Mitic – Teacher
Farhana Islam – Academic Administration Assistant
Have more questions?
CQUEnglish Language Centre
400 Kent Street,
Sydney NSW 2000
Read what our students think about their study experience at CQUEnglish Language Centre.
Odseteg Batmunkh, Mongolia
I have really enjoyed studying at CQUEnglish in Sydney. The campus is in the city centre so it is easy to get a cup of coffee, go to the gym or shopping. Teachers are very creative and use modern teaching methods to keep students active and engaged. My peers are friendly and inspire me to learn more. My advice to future students is to prepare well for classes, use your time wisely so you can learn a lot and be more confident!
Vaibhav Thakur, India
My learning experience at CQUEnglish Sydney has been impeccable. The campus is conveniently located in the city centre. My teachers are friendly and are always willing to help. They are also so encouraging and motivating. CQUEnglish Sydney is a great place to study and improve English skills.