Yarning Wellbeing & Connect
Start: 31st Aug 2021 4:00 pm
End: 31st Aug 2021 5:00 pm
Duration: 1 hour
Category: Current Student
CQUniversity Indigenous Wellbeing & Student Engagement team are providing an online yarning called ONEMob Yarning Circle.
These sessions are culturally safe spaces to yarn with other Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students across the CQUniversity footprint about a range of themes including:
- Social & Emotional Wellbeing.
- Cultural Mentoring.
- Two ways of Knowing & Learning.
- Cultural Identity.
- Engagement opportunities.
Yarning circles will be hosted online via zoom on a monthly basis on a Tuesday from 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm (AEST). Term 2 Session dates include:
- 31 August – Yarning Wellbeing & Connect.
- 28 September – Yarning Deadly Graduation
- 5 October – Yarning Wellbeing (Exams) & Deadly Feedback
To find out more, contact the Indigenous Student Engagement Team.