Sydney Open Day
Start: 22nd Aug 2019 5:00 pm
End: 22nd Aug 2019 8:00 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Location: CQUni Sydney, 400 Kent Street, Sydney
Type: Open Day
Category: Future Student
At CQUniversity Australia, you don’t have to compromise to be what you want to be. With a huge range of TAFE and university courses on offer, and the option to study on campus at one of 20+ national locations or online via our renowned and flexible distance education mode, you can study what, where and how you like.
So get the complete picture on the best choice for you at one of our upcoming Open Days. You can explore our facilities, meet teaching staff and current students, get career advice and scout out the best study options for you. If you can’t make it to an event, we’ve also got an Online Open Day.
Register for Sydney Open Day now for a chance to win!
Register now to be kept up to date with event information and go into the draw to win a MacBook Air. Plus by registering, you will receive a welcome pack when you visit the registration table on the day. Terms and Conditions apply.
Sydney Open Day Highlights
- Network with academics and your future lecturers
- Enjoy snacks and a hot drink on us from the coffee cart
- Chiropractic information session and clinic tour
- Echocardiography information session and lab tour
- IT information session
- Medical Sonography information session and lab tour
- Project Management information session
- Podiatry information session and clinic tour
- STEPS information sessions
- Check out the library and student lounge
- Plus heaps more!
CQUniversity Online Open Day
Wednesday, 14 and 28 August 2019
Between 3 and 6 pm (AEST)
Jump in and out of information sessions and chat forums to get the answers you’re looking for about studying a TAFE or university qualification at CQUniversity. Hosted online via Zoom web conference and in Facebook Messenger; login details provided upon registration.
CQUniversity Sydney Campus Open Day – 400 Kent Street, Sydney
Head back to our Open Days page to see more Open Days events.