Whether you are trade-qualified or have completed a degree in another discipline, CQU offers dedicated pathways to help you make the change to a teaching career. Plus, find out how to apply to start mid-year in July.
Join our education lecturers at this upcoming webinar to receive detailed information about CQU’s Bachelor of Education (Secondary) Trade-Entry Pathway and Master of Teaching courses.
Trade-entry Pathway – Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
Presented by our expert teaching staff, learn more about the high demand for secondary school teachers, in particular in the Industrial Technology and Design discipline. Find out more about:
- CQU's dedicated Trade Entry Pathway into the Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Gaining recognition of your trade experience allowing you to study a reduced number of units, so you can enter the classroom sooner
- Practical placements and attending residential schools
Degree-qualified Entry – Master of Teaching
Whether you are interested in teaching early childhood, primary or secondary school, we will present on how CQU’s accelerated masters courses will recognise your previous degree and equip you with skills to enter the classroom in as little as 1.5 years.
- CQU's Master of Teaching course options
- Your course structure for studying mid-year
- Completing your practical placements – duration of placements in each term of your course
- Attending residential schools
CQU is recognised nationally for our excellent teaching quality, consistently great graduate outcomes, and our supportive and diverse student body. Our reputation in the sector sees many of our pre-service teachers obtaining offers of employment before graduating.
If you’ve been considering your career change options, this webinar is for you. We’ll help you get the answers to your questions so you can take the next step and make the change to the classroom.
For more information about this event, please contact Dr Corey Bloomfield.