Working with Perpetrators: Guides and Legislation - PDC99015
If you work in the men’s behaviour change field you will need an understanding of the relevant elements of the guides, acts, definitions, and other standards that influence, and are required, in your work. This online micro-credential will develop your understanding of how your role intersects with legal frameworks that support justice, safety, and accountability, and will build on your skill base to work within and outside your workplace to contribute to safer outcomes for families. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
2 hours of online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This micro-credential explores requisite aspects of guides, standards and legislation, relevant, or required, to undertake behaviour change work. You will develop an understanding of how your role intersects with legal frameworks that support justice, safety and accountability, and enhance your capacity to work within, and outside your workplace, to contribute to safer outcomes for families. This micro-credential aligns with a knowledge component required of facilitators (at all levels) and Victim Advocates to help them comply with the requirements of Queensland’s Department of Justice and Attorney-General for funded perpetrator intervention services.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What is a Digital Badge?
2 hours of online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify relevant elements of the guides, acts, definitions and other standards that influence, and are required in, your work
- Describe how your role intersects with the legal frameworks that support justice, safety and accountability.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CDP) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge), and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.