What is Partnering? - PDC50253
This online Short Course forms part of the Partnering Essentials™ partnering skills program designed by DIXON Partnering Solutions. You can enrol in this course individually or in combination with other courses to form either the Introduction to Cross Sector Partnering course which comprises of three (3) courses as follows:
- Why Partner?
- What is Partnering?
- How to Partner
Complete the whole Partnering Essentials™ course (10 courses) - currently under development.
The focus of each course is on a specific topic related to Cross Sector Partnering. The Partnering Essentials™ course (10 courses) is equivalent to the 2-Day face-to-face program delivered by DIXON Partnering Solutions and on successful completion will enable the candidate to proceed to undertake the Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering.
This course, What is Partnering?, explores what we mean by Cross Sector Partnering and unpacks the different type of partnering relationships that organisations can enter into. It also explores the value add that can be derived through these partnering relationships and assists with developing a common language around Cross Sector Partnering.
The fee for this short course will be $90.00.
Standard Course StructureStudy Mode: OnlineDuration: 2 hours
In this course you will gain an understanding of:
- What we mean by Cross Sector Partnering
- The different types of partnering relationships that may be entered into
- The potential value add from these different forms of partnering relationships
- The Partnering Eco System and the different roles and drivers for each sector
- A case study which highlights the type of high value partnering that can be achieved.
The Partnering Essentials™ online courses are designed for people at all levels within organisations who:
- Are directly involved in working with other organisations or sectors
- Are a partner in a Cross Sector Partnering initiative
- May be about to consider such a Cross Sector Partnering approach
- Are involved in a Collective Impact, Shared Value or Impact Investing initiative
- May wish to gain a greater understanding of Cross Sector Partnering – what it is, why we need it and how to make it work.
The Partnering Essentials™ online Short Courses are designed for people at all levels within organisations who (a) Are directly involved in working with other organisations or sectors (b) Are a partner in a Cross Sector Partnering initiative (c) May be about to consider such a Cross Sector Partnering approach (d) Are involved in a Collective Impact, Shared Value or Impact Investing initiative (e) May wish to gain a greater understanding of Cross Sector Partnering – what it is, why we need it and how to make it work.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded 2 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a co-branded CQUniversity and DIXON Partnering Solutions Certificate of Completion.