Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering
At a glance
The Certificate in Partnering Practice is a 20 hour course for candidates who have successfully completed the DIXON Partnering Solutions (DPS) Partnering Essentials ™ program. This certificate aims to deepen your understanding of how cross-sector partnering can be used to develop innovative solutions to social, environmental and economic challenges.
|Intake Dates||Year Round|
Hours of study
This is a 20 hour course completed online.
Successful completion of this course is awarded 20 CPD hours
The course will cover four main areas:
- Reviewing and consolidating the Partnering Essentials™ program material
- Exploring the partnering landscape in more detail
- Analysing the key success factors for effective cross sector partnering in more depth, and
- Assessing how to overcome challenges in the partnering process
- Consolidate frameworks, tools and key learnings from the Partnering Essentials™ program material undertaken previously.
- Expand your knowledge of how cross sector partnering is being utilised around the world to tackle complex problems and issues across many sectors and industry areas.
- Increase your knowledge of how to partner successfully and overcome common challenges.
- Apply this knowledge and the various frameworks and models discussed to your own work.
- Demonstrate insight into the way these frameworks, tools and strategies can be used to resolve partnering problems.
Total cost of this course is $475 via PayPal Link for direct access to the course at cpheonline.cqu.edu.au
To qualify to undertake the Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering, participants must have completed a minimum of 2 days content from the Partnering Essentials™ program which is currently only conducted face to face with DIXON Partnering Solutions. To check your previous completion requirements or to undertake the 2 Day program please contact DIXON Partnering Solutions at email@example.com.
Access to this course is through our Learning Management System at cpheonline.cqu.edu.au
To qualify to undertake the Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering, participants must have completed a minimum of 2 days content from the Partnering Essentials™ program.
Self-directed online course with assessment.