PDC20072 - Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering
At a glance
The Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering aims to deepen your understanding of how cross-sector partnering is becoming a vital tool for addressing complex issues locally, nationally and internationally. The course also outlines how cross-sector partnering can be used to develop innovative solutions to social, environmental and economic challenges.
The fee for this short course will be $475.00.
|Intake Dates||Year Round|
Hours of study
This course provides Professional Development for students who are wishing to consolidate, develop and enhance their partnering knowledge and skills.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded 20 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a co-branded CQUniversity and Dixon Partnering Solutions Certificate of Completion.
The online Short Course will cover four main areas; Reviewing and consolidating the Partnering Essentials™ program material, exploring the partnering landscape in more detail, analysing the key success factors for effective cross sector partnering in more depth, and assessing how to overcome challenges in the partnering process.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Consolidate frameworks, tools and key learnings from the Partnering Essentials™ program material undertaken previously.
- Expand your knowledge of how cross sector partnering is being utilised around the world to tackle complex problems and issues across many sectors and industry areas.
- Increase your knowledge of how to partner successfully and overcome common challenges.
- Apply this knowledge and the various frameworks and models discussed to your own work.
- Demonstrate insight into the way these frameworks, tools and strategies can be used to resolve partnering problems.
Students enrolling in this course must have completed a minimum of 2 days content from the Partnering Essentials™ program which is currently only conducted face to face with DIXON Partnering Solutions. To check your previous completion requirements or to undertake the 2 Day program please contact DIXON Partnering Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify to undertake the Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering, students must have completed a minimum of 2 days content from the Partnering Essentials™ program.
Self-paced online study with a Case Study, Written Assignment and a Multiple Choice Quiz (MCQ).