English, Work and Study Preparation
CQUniversity's work and study preparation courses support and assist you in developing the skills and confidence needed for further education.
If you're returning to work after some time away, keen to develop your language, literacy and numeracy skills, looking to meet pre-requisite subjects for your desired course or need some additional support to gain the confidence and skills to undertake further study, then choose from the range of work and study preparation courses listed below to help your achieve your goals.
CQUniversity also offers the Start Uni Now (SUN) initiative, designed for Year 10*, 11 and 12 students to study CQUniversity courses whilst still in high school. You can enrol in a range of CQUniversity courses, either on-campus (face-to-face) or by online study (online), and combine them with your regular high school work.
Our comprehensive and practical courses mean you will be equipped to succeed when you take the next steps towards further study and a rewarding career. *Year 10 students are eligible for Term 3 (November) intake only.
- PDC52369 - Academic Argument - Structuring a Formal Argument
- PDC52649 - Academic Report - Structuring a Formal Report
- PDC52650 - Academic Writing - Structuring a Formal Essay
- PDC51967 - Coaching and Mentoring for Alumni
- PDC52836 - Conversational Mandarin for Beginners
- PDC52651 - Gantt Chart - Structuring a Basic Chart
- PDC52652 - PowerPoint - Structuring a Basic Presentation
- PDC50519 - Preparation for Study at CQUniversity
- PDC53974 - Professionalism and Workplace Etiquette
- PDC52653 - Public Relations - Structuring a PR Campaign
- PDC52655 - Referencing - APA Style
- PDC52656 - Reflective Writing - Structuring a Reflective Essay
- PDC53972 - Work Ready Skills