Transport and Safety Sciences
CQUniversity’s transport and safety science courses provide you with career opportunities in an industry that is experiencing continual growth.
Our safety courses are designed in consultation with industry and with a focus on providing a positive impact on our communities.
Accident forensics students will enjoy the opportunity to explore causes and prevention in our state-of-the-art, purpose-built Forensic Accident Investigation Crash Laboratory. Our courses will enable you to develop advanced skills that allow you to systematically breakdown the factors leading to an accident and make the necessary findings and conclusions for prevention.
Undertaking study in the growing field of occupational health and safety can help you forge a career in an industry that is important for all businesses, providing endless career paths and opportunities for progression.
Our emergency services courses can also help you make a positive contribution to your community, by equipping you for a career in areas such as firefighting, paramedicine, policing and other service providers who might be required to provide assistance at the scene of a crisis or crime.
Our transport courses provide practical experience in your chosen field of aviation or supply chain and logistics enabling you to start or improve your career. Choosing to study supply chain and logistics will see you develop skills to record and coordinate workflow and the transport of material between departments or organisations, examine orders and prepare production schedules.
Studying aviation can provide you with the skills needed to undertake a range of careers in the aviation, aerospace and information technology industries.
- Associate Degree of Aviation (Flight Operations)
- Associate Degree of Occupational Health and Safety
- Bachelor of Accident Forensics
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Aviation (Flight Operations)
- Bachelor of Business (Specialisation)
- Bachelor of Emergency Service
- Bachelor of Occupational Health and Safety
- Bachelor of Paramedic Science
- Graduate Certificate in Accident Phenomenology
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Accident Investigation Practice
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Safety Science
- Graduate Certificate in Emergency and Disaster Management
- Graduate Certificate of Fatigue Risk Management
- Graduate Diploma of Accident Investigation
- Graduate Diploma of Aviation (Flight Operations)
- Graduate Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety
- Graduate Diploma of Paramedic Science (Critical Care)
- Master of Advanced Safety Science Practice
- Master of Paramedic Science (Paramedic Practitioner)
- Master of Safety Science (Specialisation)