CQUniversity’s Engineering Trades courses offer hands-on practical experience to give you the skills you need to start or enhance your career.
There is constant demand for workers with skills in the engineering trades, and our pre-apprenticeship and post-trade courses can help you take advantage of these opportunities. Our courses are developed in consultation with key industry stakeholders and offer practical experience in our state-of-the-arts trades and training facilities.
Our pre-apprenticeship career entry courses will provide you with options to enhance your qualifications and employability skills. We also offer school-based engineering trade courses delivered as part of the VET in Schools (VETiS) program.
Our post-trade and skill development courses offer you the opportunity to develop advanced knowledge in current and emerging technologies to further your career.
CQUniversity also offers a range of apprenticeship and traineeship courses in electrical, automotive, carpentry, fabrication, instrumentation, mechanical and plumbing.
- UEE22011 - Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start)
- MEM20413 - Certificate II in Engineering Pathways
- PMA20116 - Certificate II in Process Plant Operations
- AUR20512 - Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology
- AUR20716 - Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation
- AUR20216 - Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology
- RII20115 - Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation
- UEE30811 - Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- CPC32413 - Certificate III in Plumbing
- AUR31212 - Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- MEM30305 - Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade (Light Fabrication)
- MEM30205 - Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade
- MEM30205 - Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)
- CPC30111 - Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- AUR31114 - Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30312 - Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology
- AUR30612 - Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology