Engineering and Built Environment
CQUniversity offers degrees in engineering and built environment to suit a range of different career goals. Whether you are from a trade or technical background seeking to advance your skills, someone looking to commence a career in engineering, building design, surveying or construction, or in search of further education or research opportunities, our courses give you the flexibility to choose from key industry areas.
CQUniversity's engineering and built environment courses have a strong focus on industry relevance to ensure our graduates are work-ready. Our engineering courses have been developed in consultation with key stakeholders in the sector. In order to meet the demands of industry, we have formed strong partnerships with leading private companies and public organisations that offer support through scholarships and work-integrated learning. Strong links with industry within our built environment courses ensure that you gain a practical understanding of the latest industry innovations, industry codes and practices and the ability to interpret the appropriate documentation and regulations.
Our engineering and built environment courses have been developed to help you build a solid foundation for your future and allow you to reach your career goals.
At CQUniversity you have access to lecturers that deliver world-standard research in the engineering and built environment field. CQUniversity is home to a number of research centres including the Centre for Railway Engineering. For further information on research at CQUniversity please click here.
To assist you with reaching your dream of a successful career, CQUniversity has numerous scholarships available to support you throughout your studies. For more information please click here.
Engineers Australia – www.engineersaustralia.org.au
The Centre for Railway Engineering – www.cre.cqu.edu.au
- Associate Degree of Aviation (Flight Operations)
- Associate Degree of Building Design
- Associate Degree of Building Surveying
- Associate Degree of Engineering
- Bachelor of Applied Technology
- Bachelor of Aviation (Commercial Pilot)
- Bachelor of Aviation (Flight Operations)
- Bachelor of Building Design
- Bachelor of Building Surveying and Certification (Honours)
- Bachelor of Construction
- Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Diploma of Professional Practice (Co-op)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Specialisation)
- Graduate Certificate in Asset and Maintenance Management
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Diploma of Asset and Maintenance Management
- Graduate Diploma of Aviation (Flight Operations)
- Graduate Diploma of Engineering
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Master of Asset and Maintenance Management
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Management for Engineers
- Master of Project Management