Business, Accounting and Law
The broad scope of business underpins every sector of our economy and is fundamental to all industries. We rely on business for our jobs and prosperity. In today's competitive employment market, formalised business skills are in high demand.
There are no limitations to where a business, accounting or law qualification can take you. Graduates choose from a broad spectrum of fields including accounting, administration, economics, financial planning and management, human resources management, business management, marketing, law, logistics, hospitality, property, purchasing and materials – just to name a few.
A business career offers diverse employment opportunities and the ability to advance from an entry level position to supervisor, manager, consultant or senior executive within business, government or non-profit organisations in the industry of your choice.
As a CQUniversity student you will develop superior communication skills and have in-depth knowledge of your area of interest. You will gain transferable skills, allowing you to transfer your acquired knowledge to work successfully in a number of professions within a variety of organisations.
If you want to learn how business works, to think, strategise and manage – a course in business can help you get there.
- FNS40615 - Certificate IV in Accounting
- FNS40215 - Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- BSB40215 - Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40515 - Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB41015 - Certificate IV in Human Resources
- BSB42015 - Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB42615 - Certificate IV in New Small Business
- BSB41515 - Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Accounting/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Specialisation)
- Bachelor of Business (Specialisation)/Bachelor of Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Logistics
- Bachelor of Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Property
- Diploma of Business Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Hospital and Health Services Management
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Social Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Tourism Management
- Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma of Human Resource Management
- Graduate Diploma of Professional Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Management for Engineers
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Sustainable Tourism Management
New training packages in Justice are expected to be available from September 2017 and will replace courses in Justice Studies.