Spotcap Fintech Scholarship
The Spotcap Fintech Fellowship is helping build a healthy talent pipeline for Australian fintech. Awarded to one student per academic year, the Fellowship contributes $10,000 towards a bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a fintech-related field to assist with their studies.
Scholarship Value: $10,000 towards the cost of tuition
Length of Scholarship: Once off payment
Number Available: One
Opening Date: 22 August 1970
Closing Date: 22 August 1970
|Study Level||Undergraduate; Masters|
|Year of Study||Future/First Year|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; Torres Strait Islander; South Sea Islander; Non Indigenous|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||All loads|
- An offer of admission to an undergraduate or master's programme at an accredited Australian university starting in February/March 2018
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Achieved or expected to achieve a good academic standing
- A demonstrable interest in a fintech-related field, with an intention to work in fintech* upon graduation
Applicants are required to submit a mini essay, in written or video format, answering the following question:
‘How do you hope to contribute to the world of fintech?’
For further information, as well as information regarding the Scholarship Judging Panel, please visit the Spotcap website here.
The potential of a paid internship for a Sydney local student or individual willing to relocate.
The Scholarship is a tuition fee award of $10,000, designed to contribute to the costs of an undergraduate or master's degree at an accredited Australian university.
In the case of multi-year degrees, the Scholarship award will only apply to the first year.
Applicants must be able to cover the remaining costs associated with completing their programme, including living costs and any outstanding tuition fees.
You are required to disclose any other funding you may be receiving.
- CV / Resume: Work experience, education and extracurriculars
- One-page cover letter: Academic interests, achievements and career aspirations
To apply, please visit the Spotcap website here to submit an online application. Applications must be submitted by 10th December 2017, 5pm AEST
How will I know the outcome of my application?
Please refer to the Spotcap website for the full scholarship timeline. The Scholarship recipient will be announced on the 15th January 2018.