Bundaberg Business Women's Network Scholarship
A scholarship to provide recognition and financial assistance to a female student residing and studying in the Bundaberg Region that is enrolled in their 2nd year or higher.
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Length of Scholarship: One off payment
Number Available: 1 (One)
Opening Date: 24 April 2017
Closing Date: 23 June 2017
|Year of Study||Continuing (2nd year or greater)|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident; Permanent Humanitarian Visa|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; Torres Strait Islander; South Sea Islander; Non Indigenous|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||Full time|
To be eligible to receive The Bundaberg Women’s Network Scholarship an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a female student studying full-time in their second year or higher in Bachelor of Business (CA01); Bachelor of Accounting (CQ01); or any other bachelor level double degree in the business/accounting discipline area including Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Accounting (CB68) in 2017
- Have a residential postcode in the Bundaberg region with a postcode of 4660, 4670, 4671 or 4673
- An Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- Not be receiving another Donor Funded** Scholarship
* Must have a permanent home address in Australia
**Donor Funded: refers to a scholarship which is only available to CQUniversity students, funded by an individual or organisation external to the University (excluding Federal Government funded Commonwealth and Equity Scholarships)
Applicants will be assessed based on an application form and a written submission of between 300-400 words addressing the following:
How will this scholarship assist you in achieving their educational goals?
As a donor scholarship recipient, you may be approached to assist with positively promoting the CQUniversity Scholarships program by sharing your experiences as a recipient through media and at events such as Open Day.
The selected Scholar will be expected to support BBWN networking functions and events during 2017.
Payment will be made to the successful applicant after Census Date of Term 2, 2017 and credited electronically to the student’s nominated bank account.
A 300-400 word written submission - refer to Selection Criteria
- Read the Scholarship Guidelines to check for eligibility and documentation required
- Complete a Scholarship Online Application Form, ensuring all supporting documentation is completed and attached as outlined in the Scholarship Guidelines
- For Current students (applicants who have already have a Student ID number) here to apply through MyCentre. You will need to log in with your student details.
- For Future students (applicants who have applied or are intending to apply to study at CQUniversity but not yet received or accepted an offer) click here to apply
Failure to supply requested documents will result in your application being incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
How will I know the outcome of my application?
Selection of the successful recipient will be determined by the scholarship donor. A scholarship will only be offered where there is an applicant of sufficient merit. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications as soon as possible after the selection panel meets.
Bundaberg Business Women's Network
The Bundaberg Business Women’s Network Inc is more than just a networking group. We are committed to giving back to our members and to the wider community and have a number of initiatives that aim to contribute towards the ongoing personal and professional development of our members in the Wide Bay area. http://www.bbwn.com.au/about/